Monday, October 31, 2011

October comes to a close

Happy Halloween!  I watched Paranormal Activity 2 last night.  I liked how it was integrated with the first movie.

Tonight is/was trick or treating (wrote this before October 31st and setting it to post).  Julia's ecstatic about Halloween this year.  If her holiday enthusiasm continues, I'm sure her enthusiasm for Christmas will be HUGE!

NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow.  I will try to do what I can, it would be great if I could actually complete it.  Or come close to completing it.

Sorry I've been so absent lately. My mind has been other places, and I haven't had any time to free form that much.  I hope to continue to post through November despite 5k training and NaNoWriMo, but it may be just short thoughts.

Hope you got lots of TREATS and no TRICKS tonight! ;-) 

No comments: