- We've had a major water leak at our house (not IN our house - woot woot - but on our property).
- Soccer. Both my daughter and husband are in soccer leagues. Practices, games, oh how I am tired of soccer.
- It seems like there's lots of *stuff* going on. Some is actually very cool, and it's GOOD that I'm booked weeks/months in advance versus looking at an empty calendar.
- I'm reading this completely tedious book for book club. It's long and in the fantasy genre, which really isn't my thing (although I know many who love the fantasy genre).
- Work is continuing to be weird. I'm on this very visible project - which is GOOD - but I'm rather high-strung about it & it's kind of absorbing my time.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Busy but still here
I don't know why I haven't been here much. When I take a step back, the reasons start to come into focus.