Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Childhood Flashbacks

Childhood Flashbacks

1. Did you have a set bedtime as a child?  If so, what was it?
Nope, my mom is the most laissez faire lieutenant colonel you will ever meet.

 2. Were you taught to be a member of the “Clean Plate Club?” Did it have affect your eating habits as an adult? 
Yes, I believe I'm one of the founding members.

 3. Share one thing that you were not allowed to do as a child.
Umm...use guns?? Again, the laissez faire parent thing.

 4. What is the cheapest gas price you can remember? 
96 cents per gallon in 1998

 5. What was your favorite thing on the playground? 
That big jungle gym over the concrete

6. Share one thing that your parents always made you do that you didn’t like doing.
Clean the bathroom

7. Do you remember your first kiss?  If so, share the details!
I was 15; he was 18. It happened in my living room. Memorable

 8. Did you prefer to play inside or outside?
Both, for different reasons except when I lived in Texas and Nevada - it was barren and hot outside there

 9. What was your favorite TV show growing up? 
90210 (the original!)

 10. Share one awesome childhood memory. 
Going to Hawaii when I was 8 years old
Bonus: Share a picture of yourself as a child.  
Age 6 or so

No comments: