Thursday, April 18, 2013

20 Questions

1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone.
Stare at the ceiling and just think.


2. What do you plan to eat next?
I made an interesting concoction a few days ago. It's a casserole: quinoa, broccoli, peas, tuna, cream of chicken soup and some cheese. I've been eating it for breakfast and dinner for the past 3 days. I'm almost done with it, so I think I'll have it for breakfast.

3. When did you first travel on a plane? Where did you go?
There's a picture of me at age 2 or 3 in Solvang, CA so I would hazard a guess that it was my first plane ride since I lived in Pittsburgh at the time.


4. Do you currently have a crush on someone? If so, share a few of the reasons why.
My husband
Celebrity crush for the past decade: Will Smith. Smart (MIT smart), funny, tall, dark, handsome, can sing, can act. He can do everything and does it all well.

5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn’t bother someone else.
I'm not a fan of wet, white food: cottage cheese, salad dressing (especially ranch), and mayonnaise

6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy?

Porsche 911 Turbo or an Acura NSX. Back when I was a teenager, my somewhat attainable sports car was a Toyota MR2. They only made a few in 1995, you can tell by the circular taillights, and I'd want one of those too for nostalgia's sake.


7. Who was the first person who broke your heart?
Even though I technically broke up with him, Shane for giving up on himself.

8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be?
I used to have a thing for Josh Hartnett, but he seemed to drop off the face of the earth and was replaced by a buffer version called Channing Tatum. Yep, Channing will do. :)



9. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night night night night

10. What’s your favorite board game?
I'm a huge board game fan. 80s music and board games are my 2 favorite topics. I recently started playing Dominion and liked it. Eurorails is awesome. Taboo is great. Trivial Pursuit and the 923 offshoots are good party games. Cards Against Humanity is the new rage.

 11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play?
Not really, just Lean on Me and the Rocky Theme on a keyboard. Holla, 5th grade music! 

12. What is the last thing you ate?
lollipop for dessert

13. Do you wear a watch?
No

14. Do you go to church?
Not really. But if you talk to my in-laws, tell them I go every week.


15. Do you ever wish on stars?
Not anymore

16. Have you ever been on a motorcycle?
Yes. I think every girl should date a guy with a motorcycle at least once. ;-) Or have one herself.

17. What is the last thing you purchased?
Yesterday I realized that J is taking 2 dresses to the east coast, and I'm unsure of the weather and wanted to get her a white sweater to go over them. I went to Ross, and they didn't have ANY sweaters and coats. Then I went to Target, and I found a white sweater but it was $16.99, which I think is highway robbery for sweatshop clothes. So then I went to the thrift store and found what I wanted for $3. Goodness gracious, I am cheap. Oh well, I washed it with lots of soap and hot water when I got it home.


18. How big is your bed?
Queen size, which is fine except when we have a visitor who is physically tiny but somehow hogs 60% of the bed. Then it would be nice to have a king.

19. What size shoe do you wear?
9

20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week?
The plane ride to see a little girl's face when she's in the clouds and then see her face as she looks at the T-Rex skeleton (provided that we win that argument)

No comments: