Thursday, December 8, 2011

Not much to say

I haven't posted in a while.

Reason 1: Something's potentially in the hopper. A big change of sorts for our family. Things are kind of loosey goosey, nothing definitive, but I don't really want to talk about it until there's a decision.

Reason 2: My family was in town for 48 hours this past weekend. It was a good but exhausting visit. S's parents and sister are coming starting next Wednesday, and the parents are staying for 3 flipping weeks. Sister will likely be staying 3 days. You probably don't want to hear me lament about the visit where we will stare at each other while I'm on vacation and S is working, right? I don't even want to think about it. One week I can tolerate just fine. Three weeks is pushing my tolerance level.

Reason 3: I've been fantasizing about a teeny tiny house (see above reason). As in, a 65 sq ft house, which is more like a jail cell ... but you could make a house the size of a jail cell kind of cozy.

Reason 4: I don't have much to say. I will spare you my bank saga rant for another time.
 

No comments: