Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Not a Mullet

Yesterday I collapsed for the day really early.  I had only 2 hours of sleep on Sunday night, and then I did 80 minutes on the elliptical.  That combo induces collapse.  Head hits pillow, and then I was unconscious for the next eight hours.  I need to remember that in the future. 

Last week I had a dream about Richard M a r x.  I saw him on the street, and I was about to go up to him, and then a prostitute came up to him and they went off together.  Odd dream since I am not a fan of his in general.

I need to cut my daughter's hair.  Her spiral curls can be utterly adorable (think Cindy Brady pigtails), but most of the time her hair is like a bushy Afro.  It's just so darn...big.  She got her first haircut in January of 2010.  I had told the lady back then to cut some off the top and then some off the front.  She said, "You mean, like a mullet?"  Eh no, but I guess that's how it does sound.  I just want to ... tame it.  I've never had curly hair.  Even when I purposefully curl it, mine only stays curled for about 10 minutes and is back to straight. In theory curly hair sounds cute, but now that I style it every day, I know it's a pain in the butt.  I need someone to do something to her hair.  And of course she won't let anyone touch her hair.  So that will be a Xanax worthy event whenever I get up the courage.   

Delusional vegan is at it again. 

No comments: