Friday, September 4, 2009

Spendy Friday

I got an oil change this morning, my first in my new car. $15.38 with coupon.

Pizza at Pizza Hut for dinner tonight and leftovers this weekend. 2 stuffed crust pizzas, buy one get one free with coupon. $14.29

We finally got our roof cleaned and some light repair done. We have a cedar shake roof. Why oh why oh why do they make these types of rooves? (Right, rooves? It looks weird though. Roofs looks better, but I think it's rooves.) Anyway, they're a complete fire hazard and have to be maintained. We've had the house 10 years, and this was the first time we've done it. I got $75 knocked off the price with the power of negotiating. $656.40 Finally. It took 6 months to find someone to do it whose license wasn't suspended and who has reasonable rates.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Scrapping in Circles said...

Sorry, Beth, it is roofs. I know it doesn't follow the typical rule.